Prisoners: Present Discussion and Contribution to the Future European Union
Field of activities:
- Initiation of intercultural dialogue by bringing European citizens of different nationalities and different languages together and by giving them the opportunity to participate in common activities (debates, conferences, direct encountering, workshops, initiated role-model conversations and simulative situations) related to civic dialogue with convicts and related people.
- The events will be organized in Lithuania and in partners‘countries.
- The participants of the events will be the active members and representatives of institutions of imprisonment, ex-prisoners, NGOs (working with relatives of sentenced people), municipalities, social departments, universities.
- The workshops will offer an opportunity to professional dialogue.
- Also we will organize guided tours for public citizens visiting the prison.
- We will initiate role-model conversations and simulative situations of a prisoner who is just after his release.
- Disseminate the results of the Project across borders (sharing the results of discussions, promoting the spread of information in different countries), thereby reaching indirectly a European audience.
- At the professional meetings we will exchange good international practices.
Project must be held between 1st August 2015 and 31 January 2017.
Prisoners: Present Discussion and Contribution to The Future European Union. Project finalized description2017-02-07
The project Prisoners. Prisoners: Present Discussion and Contribution to the Future European Union was funded with the support of the European Union under the Programme “Europe for Citizens” Strand 2 Measure 2.3 “Civil Society Projects“ 11 events have … Continue reading
ES programos „Europa piliečiams“ informacinį seminarą 2017 kovo 1 d. yra ES programos „Europa piliečiams“ paraiškų teikimo terminas visoms programos priemonėms: Europos atminimo, Miestų partnerystės, Miestų tinklų, Pilietinės visuomenės. „Europa piliečiams“ biuras šiam terminui paraiškas teikiančias ar apie programą daugiau … Continue reading
Event, organised by Europe for citizens bureau was held on January 26th in Tauragė. Association Novi Homines also attended the event and made a presentation about 2015-2016 project “Prisoners: Present Discussion and Contribution to the Future European Union”. Tauragė’s Television interview … Continue reading
During 2017, January, exhibition of inmates from Kaunas Remand Prison pieces of art took place in Associations’s ‘Novi Homines’ gallery in Vilnius, Lithuania. The aim of this exhibition is to start a productive dialogue between inmates, ex-inmates, institutions and public … Continue reading
Event, organised by Europe for citizens bureau was held on January 24th in Panevėžys. Association Novi Homines also attemded the event and made a presentation about 2015-2016 project “Prisoners: Present Discussion and Contribution to the Future European Union”. ES programos … Continue reading